BRG Sub frame?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu May 8 05:58:28 PDT 2008

Still weighing my options. (pun intended) I'm looking for a 2nd gen
bike right now, but it will probably be a supersport. Too bad, I was
really getting fond of all that power.

We dunno why it keeps dragging a piston, but it ran great at the last
race of the year - ran great again for practice, then the first race I
noticed it was pumping a bit of oil out the breather again. I tried
taking it out the next race but as soon as I got on it I got tons of
blowby out the breather. Game over. We were careful about temp, warmed
it up thoroughly, everything, so I'm chalking it up to something weird
with that motor and we'll start over.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41