BRG Sub frame?

Beth hacktastic at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:15:34 PDT 2008

>  When I had my 02 SV I bought a couple of very neat Halfabusa decals from
> someone in Canada (I think). Does anyone know if these are still available.
> I think they would look great on my DL650. Are the shirts available?
>  don mcgovern
>  Portland O

I looked it up on teh Googles. OMG! BURGMAN 650 riders are using it!!!
EW EW EW EW EW EW!!! Learn to shift, people!

I thought Tapeworks sold a halfabusa sticker, but I don't see one on
their site. I don't see anyone selling one. I wonder if Suzuki is
cracking down on what they think is copyright infringement.

-Beth