BRG Sub frame?

james smith sgwabd1971 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 19:03:45 PDT 2008

I think alot of benefit of light, short, aluminum subframe is in(bad) crash it will transmit way less torque to frame o fbike. You can hack a stock subframe up pretty lite but you would have to swiss cheese it pretty good to get it to behave like an aftermarket one.
KC <kc at brgracing.com> wrote:  Taking the 14 pounds off the bike lowers the cg makes the bike easer to go
through quick turns. Plus it's like adding 2 hp to the package.
If you're going to spend the money you might as well get the lightest one
out there, and get the full benefit f a weight loss program