Cam timing

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon May 12 08:11:03 PDT 2008

You really need to degree the cams to get all that is there. If not your
opening the door to dumb luck and Murphy. And as we all know Murphy in most
cases gets in first.... Ernie's new motor made really good power on the dyno
but he did not look at the cam timing. I bet him that there is 3 to 5 motor
hP with that cam where they should be.

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"