BRG Sub frame?

Architeuthis dux rg-sv650 at v0.net
Fri May 23 21:23:17 PDT 2008

Well, I'm sticking with 650 Production in AFM, so an aftermarket
subframe isn't an option for me, but I just noticed how tweaked my stock
subframe is - I got rear-ended at Sears Point (by a SuperDino?) last
month, they wedged their front end under my Yoshi TRS exhaust, and it
bent the can in half a bit (!) and the whole rear subframe is bent up on
the right about 1cm!

How do you think your subframe fare with something like that, KC?  I was
actually a little surprised that the fragile pipe was even able to send
enough force up through the mounting bolt to bend things.

This weekend, I'm going to work at not braking so much for T1.  I have
no idea how y'all go through that so fast.  Scares the crap outta me.
Tips?  :-)

See you out there!

-rg, backmarker