BRG Sub frame?

Architeuthis dux rg-sv650 at v0.net
Fri May 23 21:45:48 PDT 2008

The stock subframe frame actually warped at the bolt hole.. it looks
like its flaking... not sure if its starting to crack or if its just the
surface material.

Re: T1... If they didn't put that cone out to turn it into a hard turn,
I wouldn't feel like I need to brake so much!  Its that "bus stop" that
freaks me out.  :-)

-rg