Ideas, suggestions?

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Tue May 27 08:22:38 PDT 2008

Sound like rings could be upside down rings. Either way she needs to come
apart :-( 22% leak down is not even close. I get nervous when I see 5%
Before you pull the head check the valve cover gasket make sure the smog
port is sealed it's a long shot but.... Look down the intake see if there is
oil going down the valves. Do the same on the exhaust. Pull head check
rings.
Good luck

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products