I beat Zoran. No, not in posts...

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Nov 3 11:35:38 PST 2008

Hell yes there were extenuating circumstances.  But farg that noise,
how often does anyone get to say they beat Zoran without having him
lose a motor or crash?  ;-)

Hey, Z ... I would love to know how I was making it so easy for you to
pass me back in turn 1.  I'm sure it was a combination of exiting the
last turn, braking too early and entering turn 1 too slow ... but
given how easily you did it, I'm figuring that I was doing something
really badly.

Everywhere else on the track I felt like I had your number.  The only
reason I was following you through turn 6 to pass you in turn 7 was
because I was never sure you were going to make it through turn 6 :-0

#553 WERA / AFM