I beat Zoran. No, not in posts...

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 13:11:38 PST 2008

neither :)
I was testing my newest project,aprilia sxv550 motor in aprilia rs250 frame.
I just got bike together on thursday and this was first time bike was
riden.I had no suspension on bike,stock 250 forks(junk with one fork spring
and other damping)and stock shock that had not travel left once I got my ass
on bike.I could not lean bike over,it was bottoming shock and dragging on
left side so bad I had to park it in corners or crash it.I could barely do
29's safely.for comparison I do 25's-26's on sv500 and 23's-24's on sv650(I
got lap record for both classes).
I only wanted to see how motor will do.and it was holding prety good with
sv's in straight line.
once shock and forks are on bike I am sure it will do 23's or 24's.
also mapping was not done on bike and throttle on/off was abrupt.another
reason I had to baby through corners.did not want to crash bike first time
out :)

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881