north

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Wed Nov 12 13:43:35 PST 2008

Yup....I tried to have these rules tightened up for this past season but it
was shot down.  The ref told me that you can do whatever you want to the
inside of the forks.  So if you want the Traxxion gas charged
cartridges....go for it..just watch the cap.

BTW: To bypass this rule all you do is shorten the rebound needle and then
thread in a bolt down the shaft.  Bam...its an internal adjuster. :)

-Chris

--
OMRRA #104
http://www.burgiracing.com