north

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 22:20:42 PST 2008

Dumb as, well, you know. I actually understand the problem they have
with this, it's just the change is trivial. Once I got my original
forks running right I never needed to change a thing - it's just that
initial setup that's such a pain. At least I know what needs to be
done to play by the rules.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41

On Nov 12, 2008, at 2:36 PM, zoran wrote:

> I know what to do to bypass rule.I just did not think they are that
> dum :)
>

> Zoran Vujasinovic
> Twin Works Factory
> 775-786-4881
> www.twfracing.com
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Burgess" <chris at chrisburgess.com

> Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:43 PM
> Subject: Re: north
>

>> Yup....I tried to have these rules tightened up for this past
>> season but it
>> was shot down.  The ref told me that you can do whatever you want
>> to the
>> inside of the forks.  So if you want the Traxxion gas charged
>> cartridges....go for it..just watch the cap.
>>
>> BTW: To bypass this rule all you do is shorten the rebound needle
>> and then
>> thread in a bolt down the shaft.  Bam...its an internal adjuster. :)
>>
>> -Chris
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:49 AM, zoran <zv30 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>>> looks like our north friends have same problem with rebound
>>> adjustable sv
>>> forks like AFM had this season :)
>>>

>>> WMRRA 650 SS.  The rule book states;
>>>

>>> a.      Suspension: Rear shocks may be replaced with any type of
>>> suitable
>>> replacement (air or gas shocks are allowed). Fork springs may be