'99- should I worry about the crank?

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sun Nov 16 12:27:55 PST 2008

Gee thanks Randy
I guess you forgot about me hu. Too much working and not enough talking....
:-)
The first gen crank is really pretty good. The only time you get your self
into trouble is when you put heaver piston in. I.e. 1-2-or god forbid 3mm
pistons. You have to pay very close attention to the weight. As little as 5
grams will cause you a problems. If you blue print the crank, that is check
and set all your clearances, balance your rotating assembly, Replace all rod
bolts and nuts. We Cryo too. The bottom end is pretty good for about 3 years
of racing. This is pretty much what we do with the first gens and they have
lasted a good while and make very good power.

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products and Dyno Services
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at brgracing.com