'99- should I worry about the crank?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 12:52:56 PST 2008

Thanks for the reminder. (grin) About the cryo, too. So much of what
I've heard about the treatment sounds like Black Magic (tm) that I
took a bit of time talking to Dan Zlock about it. You probably know
all about it, but the rest of us are a bit in the dark. Dan did give
me enough information from his SAE conferences and his own experience
I'm convinced that it works, although it still seems to be 1 part
science, 2 parts art.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41