'99- should I worry about the crank?

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 17:56:10 PST 2008

Hey KC,

As I'm planing on racing in 650P to start with, I'm pretty sure that
would be illegal.  ;)  Once I move up to 650T and FIV, I'll keep that
in mind though.  Also, sounds like the bike used to be one of yours...
 The previous owner bought it from BRG 4+ years ago and apparently you
did a motor refresh about 2-1/2 years ago.