stock carb jets

Andy Preston andy at prestonmedina.com
Fri Oct 3 14:48:45 PDT 2008

Ernest Montague wrote:
> Thanks  no I have the 152s but they are the large diameter head, I
> want to install these instead of the small diameter head (stock) but
> am wondering if there is something I am missing. The hole looks the
> same and they screw in.
When I was buying mine I look in the Parts Unlimited catalogue. It just
seems to be different ranges, large hex, small hex, large round etc, I
guess due to restrictions etc in the different carbs over the years.
They seemed to work just fine, and seemed to match the expected changes
in size. Just don't mix Dynojet and Mikuni (sp ?) .

Andy