Cold Tear or tire just worn out?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 14:32:20 PDT 2008

Cold tear, but minor. I'd never seen anything quite like that until
extensive heavy braking this summer on my takeoffs. I ended up with
many small tears (cracks) in the center of the front tire, but they
didn't go anywhere and don't cause a problem. Of course, your tire
looks really worn out...

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41