Emulators

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 23:16:07 PDT 2008

That's true Jo - but take a look at it next time. The nut adjusts the
preload of a spring that pushes against a flexible spring washer.
Compression forces the washer off the seat at a point determined by
the spring rate and preload. If memory serves there's also a low-speed
bleed hole that fine tunes the effect, but there's no adjustment on
that.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41