Cam Timing Problems

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Fri Oct 10 21:23:04 PDT 2008

Hmmm, not what I wanted to hear :-(   Guess it will all have to come
apart again, hopefully I can figure out where I went wrong. I had the
front cylinder at TDC and then rotated the crank 360deg. The marks
on the stock cams in the rear cylinder were just like it showed in the
manual so I removed them and installed the others at the same marks.
Did I miss something?

Steve