Cam Timing Problems

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Wed Oct 15 08:07:27 PDT 2008

Hi Steve
As long as your numbers are repeatable your numbers are most likely pretty
good. Always triple check your numbers. I want to make sure I understand you
the timing gears are welded, not the hubs? Are these adjustable cam gears?
What numbers are you thinking of using. If you don't mind posting the
opening and closing numbers. I'll be happy to kibitz. For what it worth.

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products and Dyno Services
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at brgracing.com