Cam Timing Problems

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Wed Oct 15 09:17:08 PDT 2008

Morning KC,

Yes, they are adjustable cam gears. I'm not sure what you mean in
regards to what is welded. By "hub" do you mean the part that is
pressed onto the cam and then the sprocket is bolted to? If that is
what you are talking about, then the hub is welded to the end of the
cam. The sprocket is just bolted to the hub (hopefully red loctite was
used on the bolts!)

As you can no doubt tell, this is all very new to me and while I am
embarrassed
to say how many times I check my numbers, it is significantly more than 3!

Steve