Adjustable rearsets for Gen 1?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 06:37:24 PDT 2008

There are some out there. Or there were last year anyway. Check Sato & Gilles.

I just use the stock rearsets with adapters that have adjustability
(like Zoran is talking about), and swap the footrests for something
grippier. The adapters are only abut $50 a set. I use the ones from
svracingparts/Blair Layton (on ebay) and they have held up. Usually
the footrest bracket is what breaks -- about $50 to replace. They go
1.5 inches up and 1 inch back from stock "S" location in
3/8-inch-or-so increments.

Erik