Adjustable rearsets for Gen 1?

Greg McCullough greg at ridemerchant.com
Thu Oct 16 08:23:35 PDT 2008

Which gsxr years are a match?  Was the SRAD 96-00?  That's probably the way
I need to search.  Gilles doesn't seem to list products that fit SVs.

The bracket might be the best option, actually, since that's cheaper for
spares... assuming it's generally what breaks in a crash.  Optimally... I
just need to get the girl to stop crashing.  Hahaha.