Adjustable rearsets for Gen 1?

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:38:56 PDT 2008

I just got an email back from OSF and they are still in business. Just switching from direct manufacture to sales. They have a distributor for their products called LotWorks. The LotWorks contact is Fred his phone is 781-910-3334. At present he is stocking 100 or so complete units of product (10 new SV/10 old SV not sure what colors) with replacement parts due packaged on his shelves by end of next week.> On Oct 15, 2008, at 11:30 PM, Greg McCullough wrote:>> I'm searching for some adjustable rearsets for a gen 1. Any > suggestions?>> Looks like vortex adjustable ones are only for Gen 2, woodcraft are> non-adjustable, and OSF hasn't been responding (out of business?)>> Thanks>> Greg