help with Zoran's custom triples bearing on G1

Randy Grein randygrein at
Mon Sep 1 18:50:42 PDT 2008

Right Mike. It's not really considered a press fit, more of an
interference fit. Press fits (proper ones, that is) require a LOT of
press to get in - more than you'll get with a piece of wood and a

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41