places to mount the shock reservoir?

Andy Preston andy at prestonmedina.com
Wed Sep 3 09:59:13 PDT 2008

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Jo Rhett wrote:

> I can't see -- what is it mounted to there?

The bottom end of the subframe, using the rubbers and clamps that came
with the shock. The clamps are real close together because that all the
space that there is just there.  You can also see if you look closely that
the sidestand switch has been hacksawed off. Actually with that exhaust,
the springs are also missing as it wouldn't fold up high enugh to be
useful, so I kept a bolt and the stidestand in my tankbag and just mounted
it whem I needed it.

Andy