petcock, G1 fuel 'pump', and 750 fork angle

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 18:14:03 PDT 2008

The forks will NOT make it unstable. You may want to tweak things a
bit - preload, shock length, etc - but that's the case for any major
suspension change. Oh, and you'll want to send the shock to Z so he
can fit it for a gen 1; the two are rather different. FWIW I assumed
the same thing with my gen 1, and wound up leaving my (correct gen 1
length) shock at the same settings when I went to GSXR forks. Shorter
and it steered like a truck.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41