petcock, G1 fuel 'pump', and 750 fork

Ted Temple lrrs52 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 13:16:32 PDT 2008

I broke the petcock (actually just the tube piece that the hose goes onto) on my Gen1 SB in a crash.  I ended up buying a Pingle replacement from some kind of harley parts store online.  I pulled the OEM and fabricated a mount for the pingle out of flat aluminum stock.  That piece bolted to the tank and the pingle bolted to it.  Been using it for 4 or 5 years now.

Ted Temple
LRRS #52 - WERA #552
Sponsored By:
Spears Enterprises - www.SpearsEnterprises.com