places to mount the shock reservoir?

Roger Gonzalez rg-sv650 at v0.net
Sat Sep 6 13:51:00 PDT 2008

I used to have it clamped to side of the rear subframe, but wrangling it
into that position apparently overstressed the hoses, and I had it blow
off in T2 at Thunderhill, with unpleasant results.

I have the replacement clamped crosswise to the thin metal bracket where
the rubber heat shield normally attaches.  I can upload pictures if it
would help clarify where I mean.

-rg