Transmission Experts?

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Tue Sep 9 21:49:09 PDT 2008

Funny you should mention that. I had an old pair of Alpinestars that I used
far longer than I should. I picked up a pair a Teknic Speedstars a couple
of years ago but they had a really stiff sole and were much wider.  More
than once, I unintentionally made a down shift mid-corner on some
left-handers.
Scared the shit out of myself and finally went back to the old skinny
Alpinestars
on the left foot but kept the different coloured Teknic on the right, very
classy!

Other than that do you have any advice Zoran? While I would learn a lot by
ripping
the engine apart, I don't really want to do it. With my luck I will just
have all apart
and winter will hit forcing the project to sit in pieces still spring.

Steve