Transmission Experts?

Dave C dlc-mica at halibut.com
Tue Sep 9 22:07:16 PDT 2008

Yeah, Z can tell you about at least one of his customers who had a
transmission problem that was really his big left toe :)  Not fun to
unexpectedly downshift going through turn 7 at Thunderhill.

I put crayon on top of the shifter and finally figured that one out.  Now
I have an extra bolt in the rearset mounting plate (Attack ... can't recommend
them) to try to keep my foot away from it.