My SV died. FI light blinking.

David Chamberlin dwc at nautiboy.com
Sat Sep 13 21:28:04 PDT 2008

Whoops, forgot to mention - it's an '03 nekkid and has about 47,000 miles on
it.

And while I don't think it's related, just in case, the valves were just
checked last week - all were within tolerance - the TB's sync'd, the spark
plugs replaced, and also we had the generator cover off because there was an
odd rattling - turns out the stator bolts had started working themselves
loose so some loktite was applied and they were re-tightened.  Note that
I've put on about 600 miles since that maintenance was done.

-Dave