My SV died. FI light blinking.

David Chamberlin dwc at nautiboy.com
Sat Sep 13 23:07:37 PDT 2008

OK, I'm pretty sure I found the TOS and it was firmly in place where it
should be.  I tried disconnecting and checking the terminals - all looked
good.  I reconnected it and turned the switch again (making sure the TOS was
in the proper orientation) and still got the C23 code.  I'm not sure if it's
relevant or not but I could hear (and feel) a relay or something inside the
TOS trigger when I turned the ignition.

Do I likely have a faulty TOS?  Or is there something else I should check?

Thanks so much for your help!

-Dave