My SV died. FI light blinking.

David Chamberlin dwc at nautiboy.com
Sat Sep 13 23:15:31 PDT 2008

Actually, now I'm not so sure I'm looking at the TOS.  The service manual
says to check the resistance between the red and B/Br wire and I don't see
those colors on what I'm look at.

Sorry for being such a dork about this.  But any better clues on how to
locate the TOS?  I'm looking at the service manual and that picture doesn't
seem to help either.

-Dave