My SV died. FI light blinking.

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 23:15:36 PDT 2008

you sure you got TOS?
it is little black box wrapped with rubber and attached to 2 ears coming off
battery tray.
you can measure resistance between red and black/brown wire.it should be
19.1-19.7 kohm.
if that tests good wack it couple times and try again :)
and lastly borrow one and try again.

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881