My SV died. FI light blinking.

David Chamberlin dwc at nautiboy.com
Sun Sep 14 00:59:20 PDT 2008

Woohoo!  After soldering the wire back together and putting the TOS in a
horizontal position, the error codes were cleared.  So I put everything back
together and tried firing it up.  VROOOOM!!!

No need for a tow, or a mechanic.  Now my trusty steed is ready to roll
again.

Z man, I owe you a bunch!  One of these days I need to find a way to get a
case (or more) of beer to you.  This is not the first time you've saved me.

-Dave