motorcycle rental in the bay area

John Hurd jhurd39 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 17 13:34:47 PDT 2008

I don't know anyhting about them other than that I grabbed this off Craigslist a while back (2003) for when people asked these questions.

***SPORTBIKE RENTALS***SF BAY AREA
Reply to: Apexmotorcycles at yahoo.com
Date: Mon Feb 17 23:43:13 2003

Is your bike in the shop? Need to get away for the weekend? About to buy a new SPORTBIKE? If so, give us a try.

We have a fleet consisting of YAMAHA R6's, YAMAHA R1's, HONDA CBR F4i's, and many more. Located in downtown San Francisco. 1 block from Union Square. Open 7 days a week. We offer overnight parking, and accessories if needed.

**Requirements**
Valid motorcycle license
Credit card
RESERVATION ARE REQUIRED

Email for reservations, please include dates needed, contact information and model prefered.