SV superbike leaking/using coolant

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 21 08:52:35 PDT 2008

You're running higher compression, right? 2 years and 20 track days
might be nothing on a stock motor. On a built motor, it might be too
much. Did you reuse the gasket?DId it have mileage on it before you
bought it?

Remember the stock gasket was designed for the stock motor and HP

>>> http://www.philadelphiariders.com/gallery/Pocono_080920/MG_2981