SV superbike leaking/using coolant

Morgan Jones morgan at morganjones.org
Sun Sep 21 09:07:22 PDT 2008

The previous owner did the work and used a cometric (sp?) gasket. He
seemed like a very competent mechanic. I don't know for sure of course.

I see what you're saying about a worked vs. stock motor.

So this might just be something I do every two years on this motor?
Anything I can do in the gasket replacement to minimize the chances of
this happening again?

-morgan