better brakes

vik anderson eeeeek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:41:03 PDT 2008

Yes, I race a 2005 GSXR1000 and I have never seen anything close to 170 at
Thill. My laps times are usually 1:58's. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower.

Methinks the bike you were riding was re-geared and the speedo, which is
notoriously inaccurate anyway, was reading higher due to the re-gearing.

--
Vik