better brakes

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Thu Sep 25 16:04:44 PDT 2008

My SV650 stock motor last year indicated 146mph at the end of Spokane
Raceways.  This is with a Michelin C front using the stock speedo pickup.
Gearing was 15/44 with a Michelin Power Race 160 rear tire and I was sitting
at the rev limiter (had to roll off just a tad before turn 1 or it smack the
rev limiter mid corner)

No idea how far off it is but the front tire is a bigger tire than the stock
tire which unless I am incorrect means the speedo is going to read low
compared to stock.

Anybody have guesses on what the real speed was?

-Chris

--
WMRRA #10
OMRRA #104