better brakes

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 23:06:34 PDT 2008

Heh. Get a SS engine. With race gas we're seeing an easy 15 mph over
the bone stock bikes at Pacific and Spokane. I'm pulling 16/43 gearing
which is about right - peak power on my bike is about 9500 and there's
a fair power drop by redline. Of course, WMRRA does allow unlimited
compression mods...

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41