better brakes

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 23:11:19 PDT 2008

Last time I did the calculations that should be about 140 mph; the
tire circumference makes a big difference and I don't know how big
around the Michelin is. Of course, the rev limiter seems to have some
variance in it - both my 1st gen bikes would hit the limiter at an
indicated 10,500.
Randy Grein, Master CNE, CCNA