Redline

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Fri Sep 26 00:21:39 PDT 2008

Hitting redline on my 2005 doesn't produce a stutter.  It's more like
when you're gulping down a drink and you choke, your whole body
contorts and then it kicks it back up and you start drinking again.
I did this repeatedly exiting Release at Miller a few weeks ago, and
your bike kindof chokes up like it has something in its throat, then
comes back hard enough to toss the chassis around.  This was happening
with my knee on the ground, so I was having to ride it *really loose*
through there until I regeared it.

#553 WERA / AFM