better brakes

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 26 00:36:44 PDT 2008

it is actually other way around.
you can get away with lower rpm's on sv but not on gsxr1k.
try racing gsxr1k and let it drop to 4k rpm's and you will be left in dust
:)
since I race gsxr1k I let you on little secret.you have to use 1st gear on
this bike in half turns at sears and all most all in Vegas.
try 2nd gear in those corners and you will think everybody has 40+hp on you
:)

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881