better brakes

Kabara, Richard M. richard.kabara at pw.utc.com
Fri Sep 26 05:34:33 PDT 2008

Jo, I capitalized 'rough' to emphasize I didn't have the actuals and it's a lot more complicated.
- The two bikes have different Drag Coefficients, Frontal Areas
- The mechanical drag is only 5~10% of total drag, but that will be different between the two bikes

Point was air drag power increases as the cube of speed.

Years ago I saw 140 "indicated" at Daytona, SS with stock gearing, I know speedos are optimistic BUT I also replaced the stock 60 series tire with a 70 series race tire, not sure how much, if any, that would negate that. So I was really going 127? 130? 133?