better brakes

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 05:38:29 PDT 2008

Supersport isn't unlimited mods - in WMRRA it's about equivalent to
AMA supersport. In the engine you're allowed a pipe, 3 angle valve
job, cam timing, .5 mm overbore and (because we were told it became
impossible to police) compression change through cylinder/head
decking. The modified classes are generally making another 10-15 hp
with front end and wheel swaps. The same people on the same bikes
generally dominate 650 SS twins, lightweight superbike and
middleweight GP twins.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41