power range

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Fri Sep 26 20:23:41 PDT 2008

I have no idea of RPM on my 1st gen, as I haven't had instruments on
it for the last two years.  I can tell you more after Vegas next
month, because I will have a new instrument panel.  The '05 has power
between 9000 and 10000 (from memory/seat of pants).

However - *snip* I just grabbed the dyno chart - when I finally got
this mapped it apparently moved the useful range back to 8600-9400
with a slow dropoff after that.  (before the map it was remarkably
flat all the way from 8600 - 10200)  But it's a much sharper angle
from 8k to 8.6k so you'd probably rather be over than under if you
can't be right there.  I can scan this if anyone wants to see it.

#553 WERA / AFM