hi

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 09:30:03 PDT 2009

Maybe. Sometimes these come from associates who have address lists in
common, other times from the listserv itself being infected. The
latter is not likely, but still possible. Micapeak does a good job of
security, but it's important to remember that many mainline companies
- including Microsoft - have been hacked in the past, and will
continue to be in the future.

I have seen mail coming from 'my account' based on well-known worms I
can't possibly have, as the worms require Outlook to run. Not an
option on a mac; the messages were forged by an infected computer
belonging to someone else.

Returning you to your regularly scheduled SV list,

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41
Micapeak SV list admin