hi

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 11:37:50 PDT 2009

I hadn't bothered to look at the header, but of course you are
correct. I was referring to a number of VERY annoying worms that
infected PCs and used their Outlook address list to forward spam, and
in some cases impersonate a user on the list.

Getting everyone to require authentication would be a good first step,
wouldn't it? I was reading yesterday that 95% of all email sent now is
spam. I suppose it keeps Postini and Erado in business....

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41
Micapeak SV list admin