1st gen emulator settings?

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 29 08:32:00 PDT 2009

drill a couple more holes at the same height as the big ones, slightly
bigger in diameter. All that really matters is there is no resistance.
Braze the small hole higher on the rod shut.

Start with 1.5 turns, they changed the spring sometime so it is hard to
tell where to start.  It takes no time to pull them and change them
anyway.